GEARED CONTINUOUS HINGES
Up until a few years ago, continuous hinges were very expensive and therefore out of reach for smaller businesses. They have been in use for many years in high traffic facilities such as hospitals, airports, schools, etc., but have been too costly for the smaller businesses, no matter how beneficial they could be.
However, that changed in recent years, and with dropping in prices, any business big or small can afford Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford and the benefits therein. Now, you can stop the never-ending door sagging, hinge, and pivot problems that occur at every door over time.
Installing Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford requires the proper tools, training, knowledge, and insurance; at A To Z Locksmith, we have all of those covered. Our technicians are well trained, use the best tools, and above all, have proper insurance, since those installations involve taking down the door.
At A To Z Locksmith, we believe in using the best tools and hardware, and when it comes to Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford, we use only SELECT Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford. SELECT Continuous Hinges provide the longest-lasting solution for high-traffic doors. As a result, they save materials and energy. They have been proven to withstand 25 million cycles – equal to more than 60 years of use on the average high-traffic door.
Don’t wait until your door falls off its pivot, stops latching, or won’t open to making a change; end all those issues with continuous hinge or pivot replacements. Call us today!
Get a FREE Quote Now!
CONTINUOUS HINGES INSTALLATION
Does your business or residential building have a door that is rubbing against its frame, doesn’t close properly, or even detaches? Then it’s time to call a specialist to improve your door’s functionality with the help of continuous Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford.
The team at On Point Locksmith are experienced and trained to seamlessly install continuous Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford to your doors.
- Licensed, bonded, & insured professionals
- Always on time
- Up front prices
- Over 10+ years of experience
The Benefits Of Continuous Hinges (Piano Hinges)
Opting for continuous hinges can benefit you and your commercial space in a number of ways by:
- Spreading the weight of the door over the whole hinge. This helps keep the door in a specific position and reduce wear and tear. It can be incorporated within the whole unit to provide the door with sturdy assistance along the entire length.
- Extending the lifetime of your door and doorframe. Make your door last longer and avoid replacement or recurring repairing expenses.
- Making the door easier to operate. Continuous hinges will offer support and eliminate the pressure from heavily-used doors.
This will minimize the effort required to open and close even the largest commercial doors, which makes them perfect for doors in building lobbies.
- Making less Noise. A continuous hinge typically produces notably less noise than a conventional hinge.
- Being affordable. The best part about continuous hinges is that they won’t cost you an arm and a leg!
Signs Of Problems Associated With Door Hinges
- Door is dragging on the floor
If door hinges are weak or damaged, the alignment of the door will change. This may cause your door to drag on the floor and face difficulties with shutting the door smoothly.
- Squeaky door
If you have a squeaky door hinge or it’s creaking loudly, you could try oiling it with some WD-40 to prevent rust and add lubrication to the door Geared Continuous Hinges Bradford.
Why Choose us ?
We’ve been serving the Bradford area with a full line of residential and commercial locksmith services since 2009. Some 80% of our business comes from referrals — check our reviews and you’ll see why. Once we’ve had a look you’ll get an upfront quote. Our services and the products we install are guaranteed, and we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.